Our London Data Centre
Our privately owned and operated carrier-neutral Midlands data centre is located in Wolverhampton, approximately 25 minutes from Birmingham. Easily accessible from Telford, Solihull, Redditch, Sutton Coldfield and Coventry, our Midlands hosting centre is a perfect fit for your mission-critical services.
Our data centre in the Midlands offers complete power protection boasting N+N UPS infrastructure, backed up by generator power with a fuel supply on-site and a 24/7/365 refueling contract in place.
- 11kV Dual Fed Substation N+N UPS Protection
- Backup Generator Power A+B Power Feeds
- Regular PPM Visits 24/7/365 Monitoring
High Capacity Cooling
Our AHU’s are configured in N+1 configuration, any issue with one cooling unit will mean another will failover seamlessly.
- N+1 Hybrid CRAC & Free Cooling Regular PPM Visits
- 24/7/365 Monitoring 100% Uptime SLA on Cooling
Security & Fire Protection
VESDA smoke detection is installed throughout our data centres to act as an early warning system to any potential fire developing. FM200 fire extinguishing gaseous suppressant is used in all data halls. FM200 is non-destructive to the equipment and safe for human exposure.
- CCTV & ANPR Cameras Proximity Access Control
- VESDA Smoke Detection FM200 Fire Suppression
Remote Hands Support
Our on-site engineers are happy to carry out tasks such as reboots, drives swaps, backup device rotations and scheduled engineering tasks such as receiving and racking equipment.
If a client is carrying out a maintenance task that needs to be undertaken at a specific time of the day or in the middle of the night this can be pre-booked with our engineers and we will carry out the task when specified.
We provide an area for quiet working, relaxation, and meetings. With comfortable seating, workbenches, refreshments, TVs and WiFi services.
- Ample, Free Parking WiFi Services
- Free Tea, Coffee & Biscuits On-site Meeting Rooms