We are under a legal obligation to let you know what personal information we collect about you and what it’s used for. We always need a good reason and we also have to explain to you your rights in relation to that information. You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to request a copy of it.
Here are the sorts of things we use your personal information for:
- Verifying you as a customer to detect and prevent fraud.
- Confirming your order, knowing which of our services you’re using, and being able to keep you in the loop about installations, connections and deliveries.
- Sending you service updates and information about network maintenance or repairs that may affect you.
- Creating an online account for you to manage your service and keep track of billing.
- Getting to know you as a customer to send you emails and offers we know you’d be interested in, based on how you use our services.
What personal information do you collect about me and when?
This will vary depending on how you interact with us. For instance, if you are a customer, the data we collect might be different from that of someone who shows an interest in joining us.
This information includes:
- Your contact details
- Geographical location
- Details of the services you’ve bought from us, when and how you use them
- This is collected when you register for or buy a service from us, and when you visit or browse our website.
Who do you share my data with?
We’ll sometimes need to share information with third parties to perform services on our behalf. For example, when you register for our services your personal information may be passed on to a third party accountancy provider (who we process our invoices with), email marketing provider, payment processor or fraud prevention agencies.